One place to another is a good way to get the most from your vehicle and make some extra cash. Babysitting If you don’t mind kids and have some free time on your hands, babysitting is a good way to make extra money. Earning a reputation is tough, but it’s a worthwhile side job.
How to make a monthly budget template in Excel?
- Download: Adobe PDF (.pdf), Microsoft Word (.docx), Open Document Text (.odt) Step 1 – In the header area, write to whom the will is for and in the first paragraph their details shall be entered as follows: Step 2 – Fill-in who will represent as the personal representative (also known as the ‘executor’) of the will.
- So, to download PayPal invoices in form of PDF this way, login to your account and click on the Manage Invoices link under the Selling Tools section. And on the Manage Invoices page, click on the invoice you wanna download. Now take the screenshot of the invoice with the Print Screen button on your keyboard, paste it into the Photoshop tool.
- Free To Download. We offer a free version of the logo to download 100% free of charge. We don't put you through the logo creation process and force you to pay at the end.
- How to Make Money Online 6 Download your free copy at erica.biz Yes, that’s a little overly simplistic, but it’s a good start. Now here’s where most people get it wrong. They think, “Oh, I like sewing, so I. Should start a business around sewing.” But here’s the catch: “What.
Companies usually make budgets as a plan to earn and spend money for the coming years. For a family or a person, we can also make budgets for saving money or decreasing family deficit. In this article, I will show you how to download a budget template from Office.com in Excel, and how to make or customize a personal budget template in Excel.
- Customize a monthly budget template in Excel
- Save customized monthly budget table as AutoText entry for easy reusing with only one click
Customize a monthly budget template in Excel
Although there are so many budget templates for downloading, you may still want to make a custom monthly budget template based on your needs. The following steps will walk you through customizing a monthly budget template in Excel.
Step 1: Prepare a table, and enter its row headers and column headers as following screen shot shown:
How To Make Your Money Last Pdf Free Download Adobe Reader For Windows 10
Step 2: Enter your budget data of income and expenses into the table, and calculate the total incomes of every month and every item:
(1) Calculate total income per month: In Cell B7 enter =SUM(B4:B6), then drag the Fill Handle to apply this formula to Range C7:M7.
(2) Calculate total income of every item: In Cell N4 enter =SUM(B4:M4), then drag the Fill Handle to apply this formula to Range N5:N6.
(3) Calculate the total income in the budget year: in Cell N7 enter =IF(SUM(N4:N6)=SUM(B7:M7), SUM(N4:N6), FALSE), and press the Enter key.
Step 3: Calculate the total expense of every month and every items.
(1) Calculate total expense of each month: In Cell B16 enter =SUM(B10:B15), and drag the Fill Handle to apply this formula to Range C16:M16.
(2) Calculate total expense of each item: In Cell N10 enter =SUM(B10:M10), and drag the Fill Handle to apply this formula to Range N11:N15.
(3) Calculate total expense in the budget year: IN Cell N16 enter =IF(SUM(B16:M16)=SUM(N10:N15), SUM(N10:N15), FALSE), and press the Enter key.
Step 4: Calculate the deficit or surplus in this budget year: In Cell B18 enter =B7-B16, and drag the Fill Handle to apply this formula to Range C18:N18.
Step 5: Make a pie chart for the incomes in this budget year.
(1) Select the Range A4:A6, then hold the Ctrl key and select the Range N4:N6.
(2) Click the Pie button (or Insert Pie and Doughnut Chart button in Excel 2013) on the Insert tab, and then specify a pie chart from the drop down list.
Step 6: Format the new added pie chart.
(1) Add labels for the pie chart with right clicking the pie and selecting the Add Data Labels from the right clicking menu.
(2) Add Chart title with clicking the Layout > Chart Title > Above Chart in Excel 2007/2010 (In Excel 2013, the Chart title is added automatically), and enter a chart title, such as Incomes in Budget.
Step 7: Add a pie chart for the expenses in this budget year.
Please select the A10:A15, then press the Ctrl key and select the N10:N15; and then follow the same methods we introduced in Step 5-(2) and Step 6.
Step 8: Save current workbook as template with clicking the File > Save > Computer > Browse in Excel 2013, or click the File / Office button > Save in Excel 2007 and 2010.
Step 9: In the coming Save As dialog box, enter your template name into the File name box, and click the Save as type box and specify the Excel Template (*.xltx) from the drop down list, and at last click the Save button.
Now current workbook is saved as your personal template.
Easily create monthly calendar within specified date period in Excel
Kutools for Excel's Perpetual Calendar utility can help users create monthly calendar in a new workbook, and layout each calendar month in a new worksheet as below screenshot shown. Full Feature Free Trial 30-day!
Download a monthly budget template from Office.com
In an opening workbook, click the File > New, enter the searching criteria of Budget and press the Enter key, then click to select one of budget templates and at last click the Create button (or Download button).
Save customized monthly budget table as AutoText entry for easy reusing with only one click
In addition to saving as a template, Kutools for Excel's AutoText utility supports Excel users to save the customized budget table as an AutoText entry, which will keep all cell formats and formulas you set in the table. And you can reuse the AutoText entry at any time in any workbook with only one click.
Kutools for Excel- Includes more than 300 handy tools for Excel. Full feature free trial 30-day, no credit card required!Free Trial Now!
1. After customized the monthly budget table (how to create a Bell Curve chart?), please activate the AutoText pane with clicking Kutools > Navigation > AutoText button at far left of Navigation Pane. See left screenshot:
2. Select the monthly budget table, and click the Add button in the AutoText Pane. See screenshot:
3. In the Opening New AutoText dialog box, name this new AutoText entry, and specify a group you save this AutoText entry into, and click the Add button.
So far you have saved the customized monthly budget table as an AutoText entry already. From now on, you can reuse this customized monthly budget table in any workbook at any time with only one click.
Kutools for Excel- Includes more than 300 handy tools for Excel. Full feature free trial 30-day, no credit card required!Get It Now
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails..
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range..
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns.. Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges..
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select..
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more..
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments..
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic..
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF..
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel 2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
A last will and testament is a legal document outlining your wishes for how your property and affairs are to be handled when you pass away, and how you wish your funeral to be conducted. It is also commonly called a “will” or “last will.”
It should not be confused with a living will, which conveys your wishes for your end-of-life medical treatment.
What is a Last Will and Testament?
A last will and testament is a legal document that outlines what should be done with your property and other affairs after you pass away.
You can leave charitable contributions and other bequests by including them in your last will. Finally, you can describe how you want your funeral conducted and set aside money for it.
To make or witness a will or serve as an executor, you must be old enough. This is 18+ in most states. A notable exception is Georgia (14+). In certain situations, you can make a will when you’re younger — for instance, if you’re in the armed forces or married.
If you die without a will — known as dying intestate — your state’s laws define who your property goes to and who cares for your children. You need a last will if you want to make your own choice about what happens to your property and loved ones after you pass away.
A will can be created as an alternative or in addition to a revocable living trust. It’s crucial that you understand the differences between a will vs trust, and which is right for you.
How to Write a Will
If you want to write your own last will and testament, you need to understand the following key terms:
- Testator (or testatrix for women): you, the person making the will
- Probate: the legal process carried out in court after you, the testator, pass away — specifically to assess your last will, and make sure it’s valid
- Executor (or executrix for women): the person you name to settle your affairs and make sure your wishes, as outlined in your will, are carried out
- Guardian: the person you want to look after your children, elders, and/or pets if your spouse is also deceased or cannot care for them
- Beneficiary: the people or organizations who you want to receive your assets
- Assets: money, property, and other items of value
- Witness: someone mentally fit and of legal age who signs your last will and can verify its authenticity
To write your will — for example, by using our free will template — simply fill in the blanks with your information. You’ll need to have this simple will template witnessed and notarized according to your state’s laws for it to come into legal effect.
When writing your own, there are several steps you need to follow:
Appoint an Executor
The executor is the person you want to settle your affairs and make sure your last will is fully carried out.
Your will should also name a backup executor in case your first-choice executor passes away first or can’t serve for some other reason (for instance, because they disappear or suffer from a mental health condition).
How To Make Your Money Last Pdf Free Download For Windows 7
You can arrange for the executor to be paid for their time. This payment can be a percentage of your estate or a flat or hourly fee.
A guardian takes responsibility for your dependent minors (children) or elders if you and your spouse are deceased, or if your spouse cannot care for them after you pass away.
You can also use your last will and testament to appoint a pet caretaker and set aside money for your pet’s care.
Identify Assets and Beneficiaries
Your assets are your money and property. They can be either real assets (for instance, tangible personal property, land, and houses) or digital assets (such as online accounts, including social media accounts and domain names, and money in various online accounts).
Identify all of your assets in your last will and testament and what you want to be done with them after you pass away.
Beneficiaries are people and organizations who you want to receive your assets. Most commonly, these are family and friends, but they can also be charitable organizations and other institutions you donate your assets to (like a university or church).
Before your assets are distributed to your beneficiaries, debtors collect what you owe them from your estate. The remainder is your residuary estate.
Also, note that only assets owned solely by you at the time of your death are included in your estate.
For example, a joint bank account in the name of you and your spouse will not be part of your estate, as it becomes your spouse’s property. This also applies to homes, automobiles, land, life insurance, and any asset that includes more than one owner on the title or that specifies in the title who the beneficiaries will be.
Plan and Pay for Your Funeral
When you fill out your will form, outline your funeral wishes. Include how and where you want it held, and allocate money for it.
Also, if you expect significant medical expenses in the days before your death, put aside funds to cover them.
Name a Witness and Sign
To make your last will and testament official, it must be signed by both you and at least two witnesses (the number depends on the law in your state).
State laws also differ on who can be a witness to a last will, but typically they must be a disinterested party, of legal age, and of “sound mind.”
If you want to change your will, you can either create a new one, or amend your existing one by using a codicil to your will.
How To Make Your Money Last Pdf Free Download 64 Bit
Last Will and Testament Sample
In this simple will sample, the testator (writer of the will), Marlon Lee, leaves most of his estate to his spouse. If his spouse passes away first, Lee’s estate will be divided equally between their three children, according to his will.
Additionally, Lee leaves particular items to specific people in his last will — such as his jewelry collection.
You can use the following will sample to learn how to write your own last will.
Who Needs a Last Will and Testament?
You generally need a will if you expect to own property, have children, or have any money at the time of your death. Create one if you:
- Travel a lot or live abroad
- Changed residences or purchased a new home
- Serve in the military
- Came into new wealth, assets, or property
- Recently married or divorced
- Are a parent or grandparent
- Are a pet owner
What If I Don’t Write a Last Will?
If you don’t have a valid last will, you put yourself and your loved ones at risk. For example:
- You have no control over who gets your property — the laws of your state decide what happens to your estate. This usually means your spouse, children, parents, and siblings get your property (in that order)
- Your children might not receive their inheritance, which goes to a second spouse instead
- Your relatives dispute who receives what, causing rifts in your family
- You have no say over your funeral, including what happens to your remains and how much money is spent
- The courts appoint an unwanted guardian for your children, elderly parents, and pets
- Your digital property and online accounts are managed by someone who you might not trust or even know
Everyone should consider having a last will and testament as part of their estate plan to take care of their property and other assets.
The American Bar Association says you don’t have to use a lawyer to write your will. A will is legally valid if it meets your state’s requirements.
How To Make Your Money Last Pdf Free Download Pdf
If, however, you have extensive wealth or complicated concerns, a lawyer can help you navigate the legal and tax implications of your bequests and preferences.