The flip book software series is ideal if you want to make interactive eBooks, distribute online magazines, newspapers, business brochures, corporate reports, event leaflets/flyers, annual reports, newsletters, educational books, interactive books, sales slicks, product catalogs, or any other type of multi-page document.
Flipping Homes Tips
|Flip or Flop|
|Starring||Tarek El Moussa|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||9|
|No. of episodes||135 (as of January 14, 2021)(list of episodes)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company||Pie Town Productions|
|Original release||April 16, 2013 –|
|Related shows||Flip or Flop (franchise)|
Dec 28, 2019 The primary participants in the rental real estate market are other single family residences and apartments. However, other indirect competitors include: condos, mobile homes, trailers, garage apartments and duplexes. Sellers of homes that offer rent to own options pose yet another form of competition. 4.1.3 Main Competitors. Our spreadsheets are 'flipping amazing', but if you'd prefer a web-based software platform, checkout our new Flipper Force house flipping software which is mobile-friendly, accessible from any device, and takes advantage of the latest web technology!
Flip or Flop is a television series airing on HGTV, hosted by the formerly-married couple Tarek El Moussa and Christina Haack. The program is the original show in the Flip or Flop franchise, debuting in 2013.
The ninth season premiered on October 15, 2020and on November 5, 2020, the series was renewed for a 15-episode tenth season which will premiere in late 2021.
Christina Haack and Tarek El Moussa were married real estate agents in Orange County, California. After the real estate crash in 2008, they began flipping homes in the Orange County area.
In 2011, Tarek asked a friend to help him make an audition tape for HGTV, filming an entire episode of the process of house flipping from start to finish. The audition tape was sent to HGTV and in 2012 the couple was signed to make Flip or Flop.
Christina's expertise is primarily in design, and she works with Tarek to find and renovate homes. She handles the designs of the new spaces and keeps the project on schedule. The show follows them as they buy homes, typically bank-owned, short sales or foreclosures, to renovate and resell.
Tarek El Moussa and his ex-wife turned business partner Christina Haack met while working in the real estate industry. When the housing market plummeted after the October 2008 stock market crash they went from living in a $6,000 per month home to a $700 per month apartment, inspiring them to focus on flipping houses. The couple married in 2009, and their daughter Taylor Reese was born in 2010.
In 2013, a registered nurse and viewer, Ryan Reade, contacted the network after seeing a lump on Tarek's neck during a Flip or Flop marathon. The network put Reade in touch with the producers, and Tarek was diagnosed with testicular cancer and thyroid cancer. The El Moussas thanked Reade in a video that can be seen on HGTV.com. When doctors recommended radiation treatment, the couple decided to bank Tarek's sperm and try in-vitro fertilization to have a second child.
After a couple of failed attempts, Christina became pregnant and their son, Brayden James, was born August 20, 2015.
In May 2016, the couple separated after an incident at their Southern California home. According to a Yorba Linda police report, Christina called the police after she saw Tarek leave their home with a gun, believing he was suicidal. Tarek was found by the police, and maintained that he was never suicidal and had simply gone for a hike, taking a gun to protect himself from wild animals. In January 2017, Tarek officially filed for divorce from Christina.
Real estate career
Tarek and Christina ran a real-estate agency, The El Moussa Group, in Orange County, an area with one of the largest foreclosure rates in the country. Tarek, Christina, and their partner Pete De Best, bought their first investment house in Santa Ana for $115,000. After selling the property for a profit of $34,000, the trio split the money and continued to flip houses, expanding their real estate investing business into Arizona and Nevada Following their divorce, The El Moussa Group was dissolved and is now run under the name Tarek and Associates.
In 2018, Tarek and Christina co-founded a real estate education course called Real Estate Elevated.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||13||April 16, 2013||May 28, 2013|
|2||14||April 8, 2014||July 8, 2014|
|3||15||October 7, 2014||July 7, 2015|
|4||15||December 3, 2015||March 24, 2016|
|5||15||June 9, 2016||September 22, 2016|
|6||15||December 1, 2016||March 30, 2017|
|7||20||June 15, 2017||September 6, 2018|
|8||18||August 1, 2019||December 12, 2019|
|9||15||October 15, 2020||February 18, 2021|
- ^Lewis, Raha (September 10, 2013). 'Flip or Flop Host Tarek El Moussa Battling Thyroid Cancer'. People. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- ^'Exes and Business Partners Christina Anstead and Tarek El Moussa Return for 18 New Episodes of HGTV Hit Series 'Flip or Flop' on Thursday, Aug. 1, at 9 p.m. ET/PT'. The Futon Critic. June 26, 2019.
- ^'Tarek El Moussa and Christina Anstead Return for 15 New Episodes of 'Flip or Flop' on Thursday, Oct. 15, at 9 PM ET/PT'. The Futon Critic. September 10, 2020.
- ^Petski, Denise (November 5, 2020). ''Flip Or Flop' Starring Christina Anstead & Tarek El Moussa Renewed For Season 10 By HGTV'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 5, 2020.
- ^'Here's When to Expect Season 10 of 'Flip or Flop''. Distractify. Retrieved 2021-07-11.
- ^DeSocio, Jeffrey Thomas (May 13, 2015). 'Tarek & Christina El Moussa Make The Decision To 'Flip Or Flop''. KTTV. Archived from the original on July 1, 2015. Retrieved November 23, 2015.
- ^ abcLanghorne, Daniel (April 4, 2013). 'Local couple star in HGTV reality show on flipping houses'. Orange County Register. Retrieved September 30, 2019.
- ^ ab'A Peek Behind At Flip Or Flop'. Circa Design. April 1, 2015. Retrieved October 11, 2020.
- ^Mead, Taylor (March 18, 2019). 'Tarek El Moussa's Message to His Kids After Learning He's Cancer Free Will Make You Tear Up'. House Beautiful. Retrieved September 4, 2019.
- ^'How HGTV star Tarek El Moussa's cancer, spotted by a concerned viewer, changed his life'. People. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- ^'Flip or Flop Host Tarek El Moussa Battling Thyroid Cancer'. People. September 10, 2013. Retrieved June 5, 2015.
- ^'Tarek Thanks A Life-Saving Fan'.
- ^Fung, Althea A. (January 17, 2017). 'Christina Anstead: Things you didn't know about the HGTV star'. thelist.com. Retrieved October 11, 2020.
- ^Merriam, Allie (August 24, 2015). 'Flip or Flop's Tarek & Christina Welcome a Baby Boy'.
- ^'Inside Tarek & Christina El Moussa's Harrowing Altercation: She Was 'Crying and Shaking' as He Wielded Gun'. People. Retrieved October 9, 2019.
- ^Strohm, Emily; Beard, Lanford (December 12, 2016). 'Tarek and Christina El Moussa Are Seeing Other People After Secret Split in May'. People. Retrieved December 13, 2016.
- ^Strohm, Emily; Stone, Natalie (January 9, 2017). 'Flip or Flop's Tarek El Moussa Files for Divorce from Wife Christina'. People. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- ^'What Tarek El Moussa's New Solo Venture Means for 'Flip or Flop''. Real Estate News and Advice Realtor.com®. December 28, 2017. Retrieved October 9, 2019.
- ^'Success Path Education Review Undercover Real Estate — Undercover Real Estate'. Undercoverrealestate.com. Retrieved September 28, 2016.
The Business Of Flipping Homes Pdf Free Download Adobe Reader
The Business Of Flipping Homes Pdf Free Download For Windows 7
- Flip or Flop at IMDb
The Book On Flipping Houses Pdf
Download or Read online The Book on Flipping Houses full in PDF, ePub and kindle. this book written by J. Scott and published by Biggerpockets Publishing, LLC which was released on 01 August 2021 with total page 320 pages. We cannot guarantee that The Book on Flipping Houses book is available in the library, click Get Book button and read full online book in your kindle, tablet, IPAD, PC or mobile whenever and wherever You Like. This no-fluff book contains detailed, step-by-step training perfect for both the complete newbie or seasoned pro looking to build a killer house-flipping business. In this book you'll discover: --How to get financing for your deals, even with no cash and poor credit! --How to evaluate a potential market or 'farm' area! --What types of properties you should buy, where and from whom! --How to find great deals from motivated sellers! --How to evaluate deals quickly and accurately! --How to make competitive offers and complete your due diligence efficiently and effectively! --How to create a Scope of Work, a Budget and a Schedule! --How to hire the best contractors and manage your rehab to completion! --How to get your properties under contract for top dollar! --How to get your property to the closing table as efficiently as possible so you can collect your check!